EY - BMC Senior Expert - Data Visualization (10-16 yrs)
EY - BMCA Supervising Associate - Senior Data
- The BMC Senior Data Visualization Expert is responsible for producing digital performance dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights.
- In addition, the Data Visualization Expert is part of the agile analytics road map management processes to define future dashboards through wireframing and socialization with stakeholders.
- This requires a good element of user experience design and thinking. Output can be through static resources (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel) or through more advanced technologies like Power BI.
This includes :
- Creating wire frames to present dashboards and reports in the best possible way to various types of stakeholders
- Managing standardization and uniformization of BMCs analytics reporting and dashboard capabilities
- Performing Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing the end-products and underlying data use
- Working hand-in-hand with the technical teams implementing databases and data integrations
- Getting familiar with the various marketing technologies and their data and reporting capabilities
Essential job functions :
- Ability to translate reporting needs into user-centric dashboards including UX design experience and deep understanding of user-centred design (UCD) Create compelling data visualizations and business dashboards based on analytical data from multiple BMC and other technologies
- Standardize BMC dash boarding and reporting function and user experiences
- Closely align with the BMC Senior Analysts and business stakeholders to support translating business requirements and data requirements into compelling visualizations
- Develop interactive marketing dashboards using data visualization tools (e.g. MS Power BI)
- Work with all BMC data collection platforms (website, video, advertising, social, CRM, etc.), identify and report improvement areas
- Proactively identify tracking details that can improve reporting capabilities and enable more advanced analyses.
- Collaborate with our Product, UX, and Technology teams to proactively build and execute a delivery pipeline and drive incremental improvements via a continuous experimentation approach
Technical skills/ Tools requirement :
- Hands-on experience with Power BI or other visualization tools including designing, testing, administering security, and optimization.
- Expertise in visualizing and presenting data in an engaging, interactive, and informative ways.
- Experience in delivering projects using Agile methodologies
- Proficient in digital marketing tools and concepts such as Sprinklr, Marketo, Adobe Experience Manager,
- Adobe Target, social listening and tag management
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrating creative problem solving, gathering and synthesizing information from multiple sources.