EY - BMC Expert - Data Visualization (8-14 yrs)
EY - BMCA - Senior Associate - Data
- The BMC Data Visualization Expert is responsible for building digital performance dashboards and creating monthly, cross-channel performance reports.
- In addition, the Data Visualization Expert is part of the agile analytics road map management processes to help define future dashboards through wire framing. This requires an element of user experience design and thinking. Output can be through static resources (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel) or through more advanced technologies like Power Bi.
This includes :
- An understanding of the marketing technologies and their data and reporting capabilities
- Build of wire frames to present dashboards and reports in the best possible way to various different types of stakeholders
- Support managing standardization of BMCs analytics reporting and dashboard capabilities
- Manage Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing the end-products and underlying data use (correctness and completeness)
- Working hand-in-hand with the technical teams implementing databases and data integrations
Essential job functions :
- Ability to translate data visualization requirements into wire frames and end-products for various internal audiences
- Create data visualizations and business dashboards based on analytical data from multiple BMC and other technologies
- Closely align with the BMC Senior Data Visualization Experts and BMC Senior Analysts to support refinement of the functional requirements for reporting and dashboarding
- Develop interactive marketing dashboards using data visualization tools like Power Bi and Tableau
- Work on all BMC data collection platforms (website, video, advertising, social, CRM, etc.), identify and report improvement areas
- Collaborate with our Product, UX, and Technology teams to support building and executing a delivery pipeline and drive incremental improvements via a continuous experimentation approach
Technical skills/ Tools requirement :
- Use of data visualization and reporting systems such as Power BI, Tableau or Spot fire
- Experience in delivering projects using Agile methodologies
- Proficient in digital marketing tools and concepts such as Sprinklr, Marketo, Adobe Experience Manager,
- Adobe Target, social listening and tag management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.