Assistant Manager at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:2364 Applications:702 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:157
EY - Associate Manager - Market Strategy/Corporate Finance & Growth Consulting - Healthcare/Life Sciences Industry (6-8 yrs)
Associate Manager - Market Strategy & Growth Consulting (Healthcare/Life science Industry)
GDS TAS has been one of the fastest growing services, delivering transaction support, transaction tax and capital transformation services to clients around the world. GDS TAS professionals work as an extended team to global TAS practices. They deliver insights, analytics and advice to our clients on strategies to raise, invest, preserve and optimize their capital.
GDS TAS offers you:
1. First-hand knowledge on how the economic climate is changing
2. Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
3. An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of about 600 professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide
4. Opportunities to work with EY TAS practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
5. We are committed to providing learning opportunities to our employees through robust training and global secondment opportunities.
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
When you work at EY, you learn how to be part of a high performing team that works together to tackle client issues. And you create the relationships with clients and colleagues that will continue to build your career - wherever that career may take you. The time you spend with us is never actually spent, only invested. Apply today.
Associate Manager - Corporate Finance Strategy - TAS
- Be part of a high performing team.
- Deliver exceptional client service.
- Build relationships that will last a lifetime.
Do you have the vision to see through problems? Join our team at the start of an exciting growth curve in the global M&A forum, and we need people with ambition and potential to grow with us.
We're looking for Associate/Assistant Managers with expertise in Strategy Consulting to join the leadership group of our Strategy Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
As part of our Corporate Finance Strategy team, you will help clients develop their investment strategies and evaluate potential transactions. Working with EY's proprietary Capital Agenda framework, you will help clients determine the best way to raise, invest, optimize and preserve their capital. This includes developing growth and market entry strategies, conducting strategic portfolio reviews and undertaking commercial due diligence studies. The client base spans across All Industry Sectors and includes Blue Chip Corporates, Multinational Investors and Private Equity firms.
In your Assistant/Associate Manager role you will:
- Lead team of professionals undertaking commercial due diligence studies for financial investors
- Support business development activities through both leading specific pursuits and developing longstanding advisory relationships with senior clients
- Participate actively in the building of an industry segment practice across EY service lines; any sector specific specialist if added advantage
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital in service line and industry practices
- Be a part of case teams to provide solutions to unstructured problems
We're looking for people with functional expertise in the following areas:
- Growth strategies
- Market entry assessments
- Portfolio reviews
- Strategic options analysis
- Operational improvements
- Commercial due diligence
- Post-merger integration
- Carve-out / Divestment
Qualification & Industry Requirements:
- MBA is a must
- Healthcare industry exposure preferred