Executive - Recruitment at Ernst & Young LLP
Views:1624 Applications:487 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
EY - Associate Manager - Deal Strategy/M&A - Divestment (5-8 yrs)
EY- GDS Strategy and Transaction
TSE team services clients with a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, across buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including divestiture advisory services, carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, 100day planning, integration process support, carve-out/stand-alone costs assessment and risks, and cost reduction.
- Expertise in M&A life cycle, carve-out / integration of a business post-announcement of transaction, cross-border M&A.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving, and facilitation .
- Support execution of the carve-out / integration plan while working to constantly identify areas for improvement, including resolving integration issues .
- Possess financial analysis experience from a number of pre- and post-deal transactions, with the ability to link detailed operational analysis to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet .
- In-depth sector and company decks providing insights as per the EY Capital Agenda approach
- Ability to determine risks and opportunity areas
- Skill to synthesize approaches to complex carve-out and integration conflicts
- Talent to adapt to new challenges and ideas