Executive - Recruitment at Ernst & Young LLP
Views:2681 Applications:743 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:601
EY - Associate Manager - Deal Strategy/M&A - Divestment (5-8 yrs)
EY- GDS Strategy and Transaction
TSE team services clients with a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, across buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including divestiture advisory services, carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, 100day planning, integration process support, carve-out/stand-alone costs assessment and risks, and cost reduction.
- Expertise in M&A life cycle, carve-out / integration of a business post-announcement of transaction, cross-border M&A.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving, and facilitation .
- Support execution of the carve-out / integration plan while working to constantly identify areas for improvement, including resolving integration issues .
- Possess financial analysis experience from a number of pre- and post-deal transactions, with the ability to link detailed operational analysis to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet .
- In-depth sector and company decks providing insights as per the EY Capital Agenda approach
- Ability to determine risks and opportunity areas
- Skill to synthesize approaches to complex carve-out and integration conflicts
- Talent to adapt to new challenges and ideas
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.