EY - Associate Director - Consulting - Life Sciences Sector (15-20 yrs)
Associate Director - Life Sciences Sector
Location : Bangalore/ Mumbai / Gurgaon / Chennai, India
Key Focus :
- The main objective of the role is to drive the Life sciences sector growth using a combination of well thought out strategy, building new and differentiated offering and solutions, establishing credibility in the marketplace in the immediate and mid-term future.
- The professional will eventually lead a team with the skills required to support engagements and achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key decision-makers.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities :
- Drive Life Sciences sector agenda for Global Delivery Services across strategy, initiatives, regional penetration and creating a strong Life-sciences sector capability
- Create innovative solutions for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit EY service offerings
- Build relationship with Life Sciences sector leads within EY across key regions to increase GDS penetration in accounts, campaigns and new offerings. Enable new sales by being a team member of pursuits, bringing Life sciences experience to the fore
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices.
- Need to travel extensively to global location to help drive GDS integration and uptake
Other Requirements :
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven influencer and communicator with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Exhibit very strong consulting skills
- Develop plans for continuous improvement
- Post graduate degree in finance/accounting/Strategy or Technology
- 15+ years of overall experience with Minimum 10 years of experience in Pharma / Life Sciences Industry.
- Should come with strong experience working in the Commercial function of a global Pharma/Life Science company with good exposure to Pricing, Supply Chain, Planning and margins.
- Needs to have good understanding of the Digital transformation taking place in the Life Science industry.
- Experience of working on strategic business plans, channel management, commercial excellence, process re-design and productivity improvement initiatives
- Experience of managing global cross functional and diverse teams in formulating and executing various projects
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.