EY - Assistant Manager - Strategic Communications - GDS Tax Team (7-9 yrs)
Job Description -
- Are you a strategic communications advisor?
We are looking for a communications professional
- With marketing and internal engagement experience
- To define and execute impactful and compelling strategies, plans and materials to communicate to employees, potential employees and EY client service teams. We work hand in hand with the business to build awareness of our services and solutions; to bring our purpose
- Building a better working world
- To life for our people, clients and communities; to engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY and the EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) brand.
- We work in afast-paced, global environment, to deliver integrated marketing and internal communications programs. We are responsible for campaign design and content development for a variety of internal and external channels to contribute to and lead global programs that help EY people understand GDS and enhance our reputation in the market.
We have something for you
- We are looking for an experienced communications professional with the ability to use key messages to inform, engage and inspire multiple audiences. You must be able to strategize, execute and deliver external and internal communications campaigns and be responsible for creating corporate content. You will work with a variety of stakeholders to create engaging communication products; both within and outside EY, to support our GDS Tax team.
- You must be a great storyteller and content writer with outstanding project management skills. Your main responsibilities will include creating informative content to share EY- s value proposition in the market, with the media and with our people. We need someone with expertise in managing all communications channels including but not limited to social media, internal sites and events.
- You should be comfortable working in a flexible and agile environment, often with virtual teams across time zones. And you will coordinate communications work between our team, in-house designers, vendors and editorial groups across EY. Demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and manage time effectively are crucial to the success of the role.
- 7-9 years in external or internal communications roles.
- Previous experience in large, matrix organizations.
Qualification and education
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or public relations
How you can make a difference
- Support communications planning across multiple campaigns
- Manage communication activity to promote the GDS brand, attract potential employees to GDS
- Tax and to enhance our reputation in the market
- Advise GDS Tax leadership on how to effectively use communications to make an impact with audiences
- Develop key messaging and tactics to engage EY and GDS audiences
- Understand effective use of different channels
- Use metrics and measurement tools to analyse the impact of various communications; making modifications where necessary.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent copy writing, editing and storytelling skills as well as strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate, team and network across a matrixed organization
- Proven capability to translate the business agenda into high-quality, relevant, audience-centric communications
- Advanced listening and interpretation skills
- Creative, innovative thinking
- Strong influencing abilities, especially influencing without authority
- Strong experience managing and advising senior stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and delegation abilities
- Strong deadline-orientation and ability to work under tight deadlines and manage time accordingly
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.