EY - Assistant Manager - Strategic Communications - Brand Marketing & Communications (3-8 yrs)
Strategic Communications Assistant Manager - Brand Marketing & Communications
Your key responsibilities:
- We are looking for an experienced communications professional with the ability to use key messages to inform, engage and inspire multiple audiences. You must be able to strategize, execute and deliver internal communications campaigns and be responsible for creating corporate content. You will work with a variety of stakeholders to create engaging communication products to support our GDS teams.
- You must be a great storyteller and content writer with outstanding project management skills. Your main responsibilities will include creating informative content to share EYs value proposition. We need someone with expertise in managing all communications channels including but not limited to internal sites and events.
- You should be comfortable working in a flexible and agile environment, often with virtual teams across time zones. And you will coordinate communications work between our team, in-house designers, vendors and editorial groups across EY. Demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and manage time effectively are crucial to the success of the role.
Skills and attributes for success :
- Cross function with all team leaders in working on key projects with the teams
- Identify best practices, challenges and be a problem solver
- Excellent copy writing, editing and storytelling skills as well as strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate, team and network across a matrixed organization
- Proven capability to translate the business agenda into high-quality, relevant, audience-centric communications
- Advanced listening and interpretation skills
- Creative, innovative thinking
- Strong influencing abilities, especially influencing without authority
- Strong experience managing and advising senior stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and delegation abilities
- Strong deadline-orientation and ability to work under tight deadlines and manage time accordingly
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.