EY - Assistant Manager - HRIS Cloud Solutions - Strategy & Transaction (5-7 yrs)
EY- Strategy and Transaction - TSE (IT - HRIS COE Associate Manager)
Within SaT, the TSE team services clients with a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, across buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including divestiture advisory services, carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, 100- day planning, integration process support, carve-out/stand-alone costs assessment and risks, and cost reduction. Our professionals work on transactions and business development across the globe.
The opportunity -
We are looking for Assistant Manager with expertise in HRIS Cloud solutions (Workday, Success Factors etc.) to join EY-TSE IT team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning & development.
Your key responsibilities :
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise in HRIS (Human Resource Information System) Cloud solution in the entire project lifecycle to support M&A transactions (typical projects include migration from legacy systems to HRIS Cloud solution, cloning of existing HRIS solution for divesting Business Unit etc.)
- Liaise between HR and key business partners (including Payroll, IT etc.) to understand the inter dependencies across them
- Lead Governance meetings with senior client stakeholders to advise, shape and drive the strategy and planning for pre-deal diligence, integration and carve-out / separation.
- Lead work-streams comprising members of the client and colleagues from our transactions and advisory practices.
Plan for HRIS testing efforts (system testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver strategically, navigate through ambiguity, and perform independently without supervision
- Experience and strong knowledge of industry leading HRIS cloud platforms (Oracle Fusion, SAP Success Factors) is highly desired
- Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work.
Skills and attributes for success :
- Experience in a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g. IT due diligence, carve-out planning) and post-deal (e.g. separation and integration planning, tracking)
- Integration knowledge of HRIS cloud platform with other related systems (including Payroll, HR legacy systems etc.)
- Experience on HRIS infrastructure, security, pricing and contractual requirements
- Functional experience of HRIS Cloud solutions and overall business functions, including HCM Core, Benefits,
Performance Management, Recruiting, Talent, Time & Absence, Compensation and Advanced Compensation, Security, Integrations and Reporting
- Act as a role model and support development of junior team members, coupled with the recruitment and training responsibilities.
- Be familiar working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role where you can demonstrate the ability to perform and summarize analysis into management insights and recommended actions at pace.
- Be flexible to support on broader IT & Operational transaction work.
- Willingness to undertake international travel as per business requirement
- Experience of at least one implementation of Workday /Success Factors/Oracle fusion solution
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- 5-7 years of prior experience in HRIS area with an IT Technology / Consulting organization or IT department of a large organization
- B. Tech. / M. Tech. / MBA / PGDM (part time / full time) from a reputed institute with a technology background.
Program and project management expertise with demonstrable experience in managing and being responsible for the delivery of successful IT programs
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What you can look for
- A Team of people with IT experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers
- EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We- ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career. EY is committed to being inclusive, in all dimensions of diversity to ensure every employee is able to be and bring their authentic self to work, every day.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we- ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.