Executive - Recruitment at Ernst & Young LLP
Views:2421 Applications:572 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
EY - Assistant Director - Strategy & Transactions - Pursuits Team (12-14 yrs)
EY GDS- Strategy and Transaction
Within GDS SaT, our Pursuits team provides support for pre-deal and origination activities, including deal origination meeting decks, capital agenda infopacks/opportunity paper decks, value creation opportunity packs, industry insight packs, divestiture opportunity decks, thought leadership packs and idea generation support. The Pursuits team works in tandem with global teams in delivering exceptional client service and support in BD activities.
The Pursuits- team in GDS SaT has over 120 professionals supporting deal origination engagements across the globe.
We- re looking for Assistant Director with experience in one of the Sectors such as Industrials, Lifesciences, Consumer, Infrastructure, TMT, Financial Services, Private Equity etc. to join the leadership group of our GDS- SaT Pursuits Team.
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several medium to large size projects
- Develop excellent relationships with global stakeholders and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with engagement process and work products
- Manage and participate in business development assignments, and perform qualitative and quantitative research on the markets and/or target companies
- Understand, analyze and assess information from external and internal (EY) sources to provide insights for clients to develop strategy and plan for raising, investing and/or optimizing capital
- Develop in depth knowledge on focus sectors for EY SaT, to be able to add value while analyzing financial and strategic information of clients, and identifying opportunities based on market developments
- Undertake quality check (both qualitative and quantitative) to ensure:
- Output is insightful and as per expectation of onsite teams
- Delivering within agreed timelines
- Manage/handle multiple requests at a time and guide team members accordingly
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery.
- Excellent understanding of company, industry, economic research, financial statements and valuations
- Knowledge in undertaking sector studies and analyzing merger and acquisition (M&A) drivers for a given sector or transaction
- Good understanding of corporate transactions and funding mechanisms
- Ability to determine risks and opportunity areas, assess findings and communicate insights.
- Proven experience in interacting with senior management of clients -
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation skills -
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience in developing final presentations