Executive - Recruitment at Ernst & Young LLP
Views:1494 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
EY - Assistant Director - Complex Securities Valuation (12-15 yrs)
- Develop models to value a variety of financial instruments and to analyze various business situations, using option pricing theory, fixed income and structured finance models, Monte Carlo simulation, statistical analysis, optimization, decision analysis and other techniques from the financial engineering or decision sciences literature
- Managers with expertise in Complex Securities Valuations to join EY-VME (Valuation, Modelling and Economics).
- Will help clients understand the value of their business, securities, intellectual property, capital equipment, intangibles and other assets. The group is comprised of several key areas, including business valuation, business modeling, capital equipment and complex securities.
- Experience in FAS 123 R, 157 and 409a OR Equity Research, Investment Banking and Corporate Finance.
- Experience in financial modeling including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred.
- 8-10 years- relevant experience, of which minimum 4 years should be in quantitative analytics/financial advisory/consulting/valuation (preferably with one of the Big 4s / a leading consulting or PE firm / a specialized valuation services firms).
- Experience in valuing complex financial products, including fixed income securities, convertible debt, options, warrants, derivatives, etc., or in analyzing complex business situations using quantitative analytics, is must.
- Manage and work on multiple engagements involving valuation of complex financial instruments such as convertible debt, options, warrants, derivatives, etc., taking a lead role in understanding clients- needs, conducting analyses and reporting results Identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.