EY - Assistant Director - Campaign Management - BMCA (12-17 yrs)
Job Description -
- The Assistant Director will be responsible for all digital activities and management of the group, as well as also be involved in supporting key campaigns and solutions for our Type 1 Alliances within EY.
- He/ she will work closely with Alliance BMC teams to design and execute strategies around developing new marketing awareness campaigns
- He/ she will gather market intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, and competitive activity to ensure that the team is able to maintain the leading edge in the market.
- Additionally, the candidate will function as the - Account Lead- for the Alliances Marketing Digital hub set-up within the EY Shared Services.
- 12+ years experience in the B2B marketing
- Proven experience of designing digital marketing campaigns across multiple geographical backgrounds
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Outstanding written and oral communications
- Strong familiarity with the marketing automation applications and tools.
- Understanding of marketing metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to enhance the effectives of the campaigns
- Ability to see and present the - Big-Picture- while focusing on finer details of projects and campaigns
- Team management experience will be an added advantage of working with teams spread across multiple locations
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.