Recruiter at EY GDS
Views:1714 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
EY - Assistant/Associate Manager - TSE Supply Chain Management - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-9 yrs)
Assistant/ Associate Manager - TSE Supply Chain Management
GDS Strategy and Transactions - Assistant Manager - SCM
The GDS SCM team works closely with our US Supply Chain Practice and onsite counterparts and clients to deliver value through the seamless execution of supply chain levers in both deal and non-deal environments. The team works across pillars of Plan, Source, Make and Deliver in the context of a transaction and as standalone transformation initiatives. This also includes working in global business development initiatives, competency building projects, and building state of the art solutions for our clients.
We're looking for an Assistant Manager, who supports key outcomes and executes complex workstreams in supply chain engagements. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a fast-growing service offering in Strategy and Transactions.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage small engagements or parts/workstreams of large engagements that help our clients solve some of their most pressing supply chain issues. Support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value. Lead projects that span one or more supply chain pillars (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver) in both deal and non-deal environments. Manage work-streams, problem-solve, facilitate, ensure engagement success, and quality in delivery
- Establish regular connectivity and reporting to the US SCM team members. Build relationships with EY offices across the globe. Responsible for high degree of GDS user satisfaction with engagement processes and work products
- Ability to analyse the evolving market environment and support in the build out of solutions / services to cater to the same. Support development of Point of View documents and business development initiatives
- Manage supply chain analysts. Help team members develop expertise on all SCM pillars. Mentor team members to deliver on high quality output on engagements
- Provide insights/observations based on industry/functional knowledge and best practices that span Plan, Source, Make, and Deliver. Leverage expertise in transactions, synergy assessments, and deal implementation on transactions related projects
Skills and attributes for success:
- Manages own time to budgets and communicates progress against plan to Project Lead
- Flexibility with changing tasks
- High quality awareness
- Attitude of working independently
- Strong and open personality by actively pointing out issues and drives improvement ideas
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Post Graduate degree in business management with specialization in operations / supply chain from a premier institute
- Should have at least 2 years of consulting project experience across at least two SCM pillars (Plan, Source, Make, and Deliver) in a top tier consulting firm
- Should possess an understanding of the transaction life cycle, and carve-out / integration of a business post-announcement of transaction
- Ability to contribute to client executive discussions with individual perspectives / insights
- Have knowledge of data analytics tools (e.g. Alteryx, Python, Power BI, SQL) and expertise in applying analytics to solve supply chain problems/issues
- Have an eye for detail and be able to add industry specific key performance indicators (KPIs)
- High degree of proficiency in business development activities like response to RFPs, market sizing, etc.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Strong executive presence
- Willingness to undertake international travel as per business requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.