Recruiter at EY GDS
Views:11527 Applications:876 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:514
EY - Assistant/Associate Manager - Supply Chain Management (4-9 yrs)
Your key responsibilities :
- Work on client engagement teams executing TSE engagements which support key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions.
- Assess the client's state of readiness with respect to people, resources, planning, data collection and strategy, while identifying high-risk areas, unidentified issues and areas for overall improvement.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, problem-solving, and facilitation.
- Assist with the execution of the integration/divestiture plan while working to constantly identify areas for improvement, including resolving integration/divestiture issues.
- Be responsible for work products that document engagement procedures performed vs. objectives.
- Maintain relationships with client and EY practice personnel at appropriate levels.
- Effectively participate on teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, while staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Supervise, coach, and mentor team members at the junior level.
- Demonstrate strong transaction knowledge in a particular industry (e.g., manufacturing, life sciences, consumer product goods, industrial products, technology, retail, etc.)
- Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations for pursuit meetings with clients to help sell advisory services.
- Assess risks across the value chain
- Improve supply chain performance & visibility
- Enhance supplier effectiveness & collaboration
- Design the cost effective & optimized SCM
- Improve flexibility across nodes & enhance regulatory compliance; and
- Strengthen supply chain controls and improve resiliency
Skills and attributes for success :
- Experience in providing advisory services in the supply chain and at least more than one of the following operational areas that impact the supply chain function: assessments, supply chain strategy, distribution/logistics (inbound, outbound, return), inventory management, procurement and sourcing, lean-six sigma, sales and operations planning, cost reduction
- Demonstrated record in driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects at the "C" level of Fortune 500 companies.
- Experience managing staff on multiple projects and providing direction to team members
- Experience in selling and delivering projects that cover the full lifecycle of assessment, design and implementation support.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Must be a Post Graduate with degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain, Logistics and at least 4-8 years of post-qualification and related work experience
- Functional Competency: Deep competency in one of the functions as described below and must have done projects across multiple areas within that competency with minimum 3-4 years of experience
- Supply Chain Advisory (Sourcing, Planning, Manufacturing, Logistics, Warehousing, Distribution and Transportation)
- Performance Improvement (SG&A Cost Reduction, Manufacturing Optimization, Working Capital Improvement, SKU Rationalization etc.)
- Sales & marketing - CRM or Supply Chain - Manufacturing execution system (MES)/ Supply Chain Planning Systems
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What you can look for:
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers :
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We'll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
EY is committed to being inclusive in all dimensions of diversity to ensure every employee is able to be and bring their authentic self to work, every day.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.