Administrative Contractor at Ernst And Young Global Delivery Services
Views:824 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
EY - Advanced Analyst - India (1-2 yrs)
GDS SaT - TSE - Core - Advanced Analyst- India
Within SaT, TSE team services clients with a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, across buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including divestiture advisory services, carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, 100 day planning, integration process support, carve-out/stand-alone costs assessment and risks, and cost reduction.
Our professionals work on transactions and business development across the globe.
The opportunity :
We're looking for Advanced Analysts with knowledge of M&A life cycle, carve-out / integration of a business post-announcement of transaction, cross-border M&A. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning & development.
Your key responsibilities :
- Working knowledge of project execution, including synergy assessment, standalone costing, project management, problem-solving and facilitation
- Support execution of the carve-out / integration projects while working to constantly identify areas for improvement, including resolving issues
- Conduct industry, sector and deal analysis to identify right portfolio mix and opportunity areas
- Work in an individual capacity to understand project requirements and deliver efficiently
Skills and attributes for success:
- Good understanding of M&A life cycle, carve-out / integration of a business post-announcement of transaction, cross-border M&A
- Possess financial analysis experience from a number of pre- and post-deal transactions, with the ability to link detailed operational analysis to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet
- In-depth sector and company decks providing insights as per the EY Capital Agenda approach
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Post Graduate degree in business, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science or related field from a premier institute with 12-24 months of applicable industry and/or consulting experience
- Understanding of M&A life cycle, carve-out / integration of a business post-announcement of transaction, cross-border M&A
- Well versed with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to undertake international travel as per business requirement
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of analytical tools such as Tableau, PowerBI
What we look for:
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What we offer :
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We'll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
About EY :
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.