Export Trading Group - Finance Manager (4-9 yrs)
1. Highly skilled in Financial Analysis of the data and business related management information system (MIS) along with the knowledge of accounting, financial, audit and taxation practices for a startup organisation within Africa.
2. Excellent Excel and Power points skills along with working knowledge of ERP systems.
3. Worked in a start-up (preferably in the area of E-Commerce) with a strong interest in teknonymy driven solutions
4. Good in understanding the accounting and business terms. Ability to challenge the status quo with facts and figures.
5. Self starter, Highly motivated, Strong Team player with an ability to lead a team up to 5 subordinates
6. Work as a front-end for finance function by having communications with Key customers / vendors to have a close watch on their accounts and issues to support the business. Financial modelling to help various business decisions is an advantage for this role.
7. Knowledge of contemporary IT solutions to solve complex business problems.
8. A specific knowledge of B2B supply chain especially within African continent is an additional advantage.
9. Understand the start-up funding structure, treasury management and internal control systems to avoid leakages.
10. Flexible on locational movement in future as business grows across geographies.