Human Resource Manager at Expertrons
Views:108 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Expertrons - Senior Content Marketer (3-7 yrs)
Expertrons is an initiative by experienced professionals turned entrepreneurs (IITB alum) having built a few of India's largest companies across multiple domains. This will be an opportunity to directly work with the founders. What we are looking for: An entrepreneurial, thoughtful and positive mindset/approach to solving large problems, capable of adapting to changing market conditions, willing to join a growing startup, a rational and no-nonsense approach and practical thought process.
Website : https://expertrons.com/
APP Link : bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video : http://bit.ly/expertronspdemo
Want to crack a dream job/internship/ B-school. Expertrons (https://expertrons.com/) (world's first AI video bot platform & largest library of interviews) for aspirants looking to crack dream opportunities. Powered by AI capabilities along with our superhero experts - Expertrons, the platform will help professionals with their interview preparations! Aspirants can learn from the interview experience of other experts. Our experts are alumni of IITs, IIMs, NITs etc. who are placed with top firms like McKinsey, BCG, Optiver, Google, Sequoia Capital, Shunwei Capital, One Plus, ExxonMobil, Bajaj, TCS, Wipro, L&T, Citibank & many more!
We are actively seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic person to join our growing team.
The Senior Content Marketer will be responsible for -
1. Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
2. Research industry-related topics and use the knowledge for writing clear marketing copies including emailer, landing page, banner ads brochures etc. to promote our services
3. Create content for all offline and digital platforms in line with organizational requirements
4. Manage content process for the entire website - web content, blog, guest posts, newsletters, e-mailers, social media content, press releases etc
5. Conduct extensive research on market trends to create blog posts
6. Perform regular quality checks to ensure accuracy and uniformity in content
7. Proofread and check quality of content to ensure accuracy and consistency
8. Create scripts for videos, internal platforms to drive employee engagement
9. Optimize content according to SEO
10. Develop Social and campaign calendar and ensure content team is on board
Key Skills Required:
1. Impeccable knowledge of the English language with perfect grasp of grammar and spellings
2. Should have a persuasive writing style that's original yet succinct
3. Should be able to think of new ideas
4. Comfortable with long and short form writing
5. Needs to work well under pressure & be able to multitask
6. Should work well alone as well as together with the other members of the creative team
7. Experience- 4 to 5 years
Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Package: 5 to 9 LPA (Industry Standard)
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
Who can apply:
1. Are available for full time in-office employment.
2. Can join immediately.
3. Have relevant skills and interests
1. A personal laptop is mandatory.
2. Comfortable to work from the office (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
3. Zeal to learn and grow.