Expert - Procurement - Telecom Domain (6-10 yrs)
Procurement Expert - Telecom domain
Location - Hyderabad
Experience - 6 to 10 years
Must Have :
- Experience in procurement/ contract management
- Experience in Contract Management
- Experience in End to end Procurement process
- Experience in RFPs in Telecom sector
Role & Key Responsibilities :
Role : Draft and review contractual agreements, Work Orders and Change Orders, between Client and suppliers of products or services. Support the project management team to ensure that project contractual requirements are clear and adhered to throughout the project life cycle
Duties include :
- Preparation of RFP, evaluating bids, preparing contracts and negotiating terms
- Draft and review contractual, business partnership agreements
- Negotiate, establish and administer contractual arrangements and procurement proposals.
- Evaluate and monitor contractor performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations.
- Analyze and approves or reject internal and/or contractor requests for deviations from contract specifications and delivery schedules.
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data to determine reasonableness of prices; review and interpret contract provisions to achieve cost efficiencies and reductions where feasible.
- Assess contractor service value and vendor's product/service reliability relative to cost; plan, organize, and coordinate acquisition alternatives, as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with contract specifications and resolution of problems and issues, as they arise; arbitrate claims or complaints occurring in performance of contracts.
- Continually monitor and evaluate contractor performance against contract specifications, and recommend appropriate remedial action as necessary.
- Formulate, develop and revise procurement related policies, procedures, and strategies for Client.
- Possess an Understanding of the business case and appreciation of financial/analytical issues and profit and loss implications and a very high level of commercial awareness
- Responsible for Change Management Process.
- Support the project management team to ensure that project contractual requirements are clear and adhered to throughout the project life cycle.
- Support Sales and Business management teams in contractual discussions. Framing agreements, MOU's and getting it signed / executed with business partners.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.