Head - Analytics at Experian India Ltd
Views:7319 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:391
Experian - Consultant - Analytics (5-8 yrs)
The role sits within our Decision Analytics business, one of our four Global Business Lines.
Experian Decision Analytics helps client achieve and sustain significant growth. We do this by enabling clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals. As experts in uniting business understanding with consumer and business information, analytics and strategy execution, we empower clients to optimise customer value and actively manage it over time. This role therefore has clear accountability for creating measurable value within our client organisations.
Purpose of Role
Lead custom analytics delivery activities in India by providing analytical solution to clients. This will include providing Risk management solution, Marketing analytics, customer management, fraud prevention and debt management. Use analysis and customer insights to develop optimum solution for the clients.
Successful candidates will have in-depth knowledge of statistical modelling/data analysis tools (SAS, Python, R etc.), techniques. They will be an adept communicator with good interpersonal skills to work with senior stake holders in India to grow revenue primarily through identifying / delivering / creating new, profitable analytics solutions.
We are looking for someone who;
- Proven track record in risk analytics preferably in Indian BFSI industry
- Identify & deliver appropriate analytics solutions
- Experienced in Analytics team management
- Become a trusted advisor for analytics within the organisation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering high quality analytical and value added services for the clients
- Responsible for adhering to timelines as promised to the client
- Ensure appropriate client hand-holding-knowledge transfer is taken care of at the end of each engagement
- Handling around 5 client engagements delivery at any given point in time
- Work closely with team members to deliver the solution
- Engage Business/Technical Consultants and delivery teams appropriately so that there is a shared understanding and agreement as to deliver proposed solution
- Use analysis and customer insights to develop value propositions for customers
- Maintain and enhance the suite of suitable analytics products for India.
- Actively seek to share knowledge within the team
- Share findings with peers from other teams and management where required
- Actively contribute to setting best practice processes
- Operate as a brand ambassador for Experian and actively protect its reputation for excellence in all areas
- Understand and participate in performance management processes.
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Experian business. Take personal responsibility to ensure that you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers.
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
- Good understanding of advance analytics preferably in Retail lending industry.
- Knowledge of statistical modelling/data analysis tools (SAS, Python, R etc.), techniques and market trends
- Knowledge of different modelling frameworks like Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Multiple Regression, LOGIT, PROBIT, time- series modelling, CHAID, CART etc.
- Knowledge of Machine learning & AI algorithms such as Gradient Boost, KNN, etc.
- Understanding of decisioning and portfolio management in banking and financial services would be added advantage
- Understanding of credit bureau would be an added advantage
- 5 to 7 years of work experience in core analytics function of a large bank / consulting firm.
- Experience on handling large data volumes using data analysis tools and generating good data insights
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas and analysis results effectively both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated to meet and exceed stretch targets
- Ability to make the right judgments in the face of complexity and uncertainty
- Excellent relationship and networking skills across our different business and geographies
- Masters degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business Management or Engineering from a reputed college