Experian - Big Data Lead - Credit Bureau Development Team (8-12 yrs)
Exp : 8 - 12 Years
We are looking for a Big Data Lead to join Credit Bureau development team. The candidate would possess a strong analytical mind, be a technical and creative thinker, have a strong aptitude for problem solving, and have zero tolerance for inefficiencies in software development & deliveries. The ideal candidate will have excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills, along with the fervent desire to continuously learn about different products and technologies
You will be working on Big Data application. You will be a member of a team collaborating and working together towards common goals. The team is responsible for the design, development and support of the application.
What you'll need to bring to the party
- Analytical mindset and the ability of learning and solving complex problems
- Collaborate with teammates inspecting and adapting everything within the system
- We are looking for an individual who is energetic, engaged, and willing to actively participate with the right positive attitude.
- Expertise in working on Agile/Scrum team environment.
What you'll be doing
- Working on Hadoop ecosystem (Spark, Scala, Kafka, Map Reduce, Hive, Parquet, Yarn, Kerberos, Cloudera, Impala, Solr, etc.)
- Engaging with the team on Relational and NoSQL databases such as DB2, Cassandra, HBase, etc
- Experience working on APM tooling such as AppDynamics, Splunk, Dynatrace, etc. & familiarity with Containers and Microservices Architecture.
- Understand short and long-term goals and objectives and recommends technical solutions and services
- Problem and Change Management and Release Management.
- Stakeholder and vendor management
More about you :
- We are looking for someone with a proactive & mindset with a Bachelors/master s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Min. 4 years of strong Hadoop/Big Data experience with an overall industry experience of 8+ years at various levels.
- A certification in AWS Cloud and Big Data technologies is a plus.
- Strong on one or more of data visualization tools like Tableau, R shiny, Qlik Sense, etc
- Preferably someone from the banking sector for better business understanding.
- Familiarity with the concept of data lake/platform and enabling technologies.
Why this role is critical to us :
- Big Data Lead position is for our Mosaic application, which contributes to 30-40% of ICB Revenues. This team currently consist of only 2 other technical staff along with 2 consultants.
Why us :
- We're a high-performance and driven team but we don- t forget to celebrate success
- We offer strong career and international opportunities for high performers
- We invest heavily in our products and our people
- We offer training and support from experienced subject matter experts and managers plus dedicated learning & development time