Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Exotel
Views:772 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Exotel - Lead - Creative Design (5-10 yrs)
- Exotel is the emerging markets leading full stack customer engagement platform and business-focused virtual telecom operator. Exotel has also recently received a virtual telecom operator license to offer cost-effective end-to-end VoIP telephony services, making the company a 100% compliant cloud calling operator. Exotel was founded in 2011 and has an impressive cloud-based product suite that drives 70 million conversations every day for more than 6000 businesses in India, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. Today, the omnichannel contact centre, communication API suite, and conversational AI platform from Exotel help some of the fastest-growing businesses in emerging countries manage their customer engagement. They have a $50 million ARR and a $100 million Series D funding round.
- Exotel has won The ET StartUp Awards 2022 under the Comeback Kid category. What will you do? If you are in India or from some of the emerging markets of the world, there is a good chance that you have experienced the magic of Exotel. As we create magic with our SaaS products, we are looking for curious and extremely self-driven Art Magicians who dream about making a huge impact through the power of great design. At Exotel, we call them Designers- Dreamers who fuse technology and creativity and deliver wonder whatever the canvas.
- The Designer will be responsible for- Develop innovative and compelling design concepts that align with project objectives and brand guidelines. Utilize strong sketching and illustration skills to bring concepts to life and communicate ideas effectively. Developing strategic design plans with projected timelines and budgets. Creating storyboards and mockups to visualize the completed project. Demonstrate proficiency in UI/UX design principles to create intuitive and user-friendly digital interfaces. Develop designs that not only meet aesthetic standards but also address the unique needs of SaaS products.
- Choosing the design elements for different projects. Overseeing the design projects, from start to finish, and monitoring the staff members to ensure they adhere to the budget and timeline constraints. Build and design visually appealing presentations that effectively communicate complex ideas and data What are we looking for? The designers should have a stylized art sense, evolved aesthetic sensibilities, great illustration skills, and advanced proficiency across design tools and formats (Web, Print, Mobile, Video, Interaction Design, and Art Installations). A bachelor's or associate's degree in graphic design, fine arts, advertising, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of managerial or senior-level design experience. Strong creativity skills and the vision to turn briefs into creative projects. In-depth knowledge of graphic design and CAD tools.
- Proficiency in UI/UX design and the ability to create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. Strong sketching, illustration, and presentation design skills Excellent leadership, organization, and analytical skills. Good collaboration and communication skills. Great time management and multitasking skills. Ability to resolve complex design and communication issues.