Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Exotel
Views:1103 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:193
Exotel - Alliance/Partnerships Role - North America Region (12-18 yrs)
About the Company:
Exotel has an extensive portfolio of products, including Cloud Telephony, Contact Centre and Conversational AI. In addition, Exotel partners with multiple global product MNCs, integrating their products into our product suite, to create the full stack customer engagement platform. These partnerships are extremely critical for Exotel, since through them, Exotel is now able to offer a complete portfolio of solutions to the end customers, becoming a single provider across a wide solutions set.
What you will do?
- Candidates who have prior experience working in RPA companies and have managed global alliances & partnership in North America will be preferred
- Who creates, nurtures and executes partnerships in North America Region
- Will work with channel partners, resellers and distributors and someone comfortable working with GSI's.
- Will also get involved involved in direct sales - upselling and cross selling
- Develop the goals and objectives for target partnerships consistent with company corporate strategy, align sales, marketing, and services activities against those goals
- Manage internal and external partner programs, coordinate internal resources and communication, and manage to cross-functional and inter-company program plans
- Develop and execute partner marketing programs aligning partner activities with corporate strategy, and manage communication across the broad partnership community.
- Work with Exotel Customer Success Management team to onboard partners, partner training, go-to-market planning, and channel management. Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key Exotel partners.
Desired skills & competencies:
- Strategic partnership development and Creation of partner programs and management.
- Must be comfortable with creating and managing complex business proposals.
- Project management in major, cross-functional initiatives
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems through analytical excellence.
- Excellent presentation skills with an ability to interact effectively with C-level executives and/or senior executive management.
- Good to have experience in building financial and P&L models.
- Excellent analytical thinking, interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Prior Experience in managing and developing partnerships and alliances for SaaS (Software as Service ) firms will be an added advantage.
What do we look for?
- 12-15 years of direct experience in managing global product partnerships & alliances and driving them through the organization( experience in North America region preferred)
- Last 5 years experience should be in partnership
- Ability to think strategically, and be able to execute on an ongoing basis
- BTech with MBA qualification