Founder at Expand My Business
Views:667 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ExMyB - Director - Sales (6-10 yrs)
Exmyb : Director Sales
About Expand My Business :
Expand My Business (EMB) is the world's largest B2B digital services marketplace. The company is headquartered in Gurugram and currently employs 100+ spread across Tech, Operations, Sales and Marketing and has served over 1000+ clients worldwide. EMB has already raised capital from a few top global VCs and has closed its Series-A recently. EMB has grown 10X in revenue over the past 6 months post funding from Chiratae and Tanglin Venture Partners and plans a 30X growth over the next 12-18 months. EMB is looking forward to building a world class product for buyers and vendors and thus hiring for several roles across the multiple departments.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- EMB is looking for an experienced Sr. Sales Leader to join our team to strengthen our sales and market reach capabilities.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building out a team across vertical and mid-market sales.
- The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
- Within this context, we are looking for a Senior Sales Leader to lead and manage our Inside/Outbound/International sales team across multiple locations in the country.
- Responsible for meeting the revenue & enrolment targets for the branches within the budget.
- Identification of key customers per segment/categories , drive and supervise key market development programs to support business growth and business unit's overall growth strategy
- Overall end-to-end ownership for developing and implementing sales strategy to achieve customer base and market share targets for EMB.
- Having thorough knowledge of sales processes to develop innovative strategies to drive business growth.
- Manage revenue performance by providing timely and accurate forecasts, and by actively managing the pipeline of opportunities.
- Ensure all feedback (product, process, market, partner etc.) is recorded and incorporated while devising the sales strategy.
- To lead and drive a motivated team; provide clarity on the stated objectives and specific plans to implement them.
- Responsible for breaking down the targets amongst team members and measuring their performance on the achievement of these targets.
- To create ownership and integration amongst various functions across the organization.
- Drive a performance-oriented unit and integrate various departments to ensure consistency in customer communications.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations and handles discipline of the team in accordance with company policies and processes.
- 6+ years of core sales leadership experience
- Proven leadership experience in managing large scale sales operations; proven and consistent track record of executing against aggressive growth strategies and delivering against targets.
- Successful track record in driving growth and experience in managing and leading a high performing sales team.
- Experience of devising GTM strategies, driving hyper-growth and scaling a business for digital businesses / start-ups with a strong customer excellence attitude.
- Entrepreneurial experience with a hands-on orientation and energetic self-starter with strong executive presence and the ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Industry knowledge of B2B/SAAS selling
- Strong people leader with demonstrated ability to hire, mentor, coach, develop and retain high-performing teams across various functional areas.
- Strong and adept communicator, high ownership to the role and commitments.
- Experience working and communicating effectively to all levels of management and demonstrated skills in dealing at the executive level with the ability to deal with ambiguous situations.
What can you expect? :
- An agile and collaborative work culture with great ownership opportunities
- Strong ownership expectations
- Working with some of the smartest and lucrative individuals
- Strong ecosystem with cross-industry work possibilities
- An environment driven with the "doer" mindset and high performance
- A shot at building collaborative relations and alliances with key stakeholders
- Working with global entities to offer time and cost efficient solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.