Assistant Manager at Exl service
Views:6564 Applications:948 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:229
EXL Service - Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA/IIM/FMS/XLRI (1-5 yrs)
FP&A domain expertise
Accounting expertise and basic controllership process knowledge
- Planning, forecasting and actual reporting for capital and operating spend for Investments of the company.
- Analysis & reporting costs to function heads along with assisting in budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis of same.
- Tracking performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Forecasting and Ensuring a due diligence/ control over Organizational spend (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Interact with Business leaders and key stakeholders on a proactive basis to provide insight and decision making support.
- Responsible for Management reporting and publishing actuals to the business.
- Find ways and means to control costs while maintaining long term growth objectives
- Reviewing proposals for approval in Investment Forum
- Tracking capital and operating budget for Investments
- Interaction with stakeholders to assess IRR of various investments
- Publishing quarterly report to EC to track Investments