Assistant Manager at EXL Service
Views:427 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
EXL Service - Manager/Senior Manager - Blackbelt (7-13 yrs)
Black belt - Manager/Senior Manager
- This position is responsible for driving performance and operational excellence through improvement and innovation methods while ensuring tangible and soft benefits leading to quality excellence for client processes.
- This role ensures that all functional deliverables to internal and external customers are met.
- You will have to build a strong foundation of process understanding, measurement and controls to deliver high performance and client agreed KPIs/SLAs with a positive customer experience.
- Analyze business processes and assist in identifying problems and developing strategies for quality improvement.
- Responsible for developing process improvement strategy at client / engagement level, planning and execution of projects; managing process improvement program for each business working closely with clients and Operations
- Identify and drive digital engagements including RPA, Platform, Analytics, Cloud Native Opportunities for select clients
- You will keep yourself well informed on the developments in digital and process improvement programs and contribute in developing a business strategy and plans by providing improvement advice and expertise.
- Work closely with clients and operations team to identify changes and drive onshore improvement projects for select clients
- Support in process enhancement to ensure effectiveness and implement strategy to better customer experience
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices from within and outside the organization and implement them and drive performance benchmarking
- Business development in select areas; support in RFP, RFI responses from quality perspective
- Active participation in client visits, showcasing transformation case-studies
- Mentor / Led high impact projects using Six Sigma / Lean / Analytics
Candidate Profile :
- Minimum 7- 8 years of total work experience with at least 5+ years of relevant in BPO Utilities / Insurance industry
- Must have insurance domain knowledge and claims specific knowhow (projects led/ involved)
- Must have led process improvement / process transition / transformation program with significant savings (with at least 3-4 projects led individually)
- Must have led or were involved in digital initiatives with significant savings (with at least 2-3 projects)
- Must be Six Sigma Black Belt trained/certified & have mentored at least 4-5 projects
- Must have led at least 5 projects and knowledge of PMP methodology
- Minimum 2 year in current role / assignment
- Excellent education pedigree
- Excellent knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools
a. Graduate degree is necessary; degree in a quantitative discipline is preferable in Engineering, Statistics etc.
b. MBA preferred but not essential
- Experience of packaging and showcasing capabilities and solutions, especially to senior business leaders
- Evidence of problem solving analytical mindset and comfort with business ambiguity
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.