EXL Service - Manager - Retail Analytics (5-10 yrs)
EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning methodologies, that integrate advanced analytics, data management, digital, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients' decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
Please visit www.exlservice.com for more information about EXL Analytics.
- Engage with business teams, understand the business needs and formulate the requirement into structured project framework with clear milestones and implementation plan
- The incumbent will play an analytical role where he develops and applies analytical algorithms and methods where possible with a view of driving and enhancing data systems and streamlining business processes.
- In this capacity, he strives to improve the quality of analytics solutions on a consistent basis.
- The incumbent will be leading the analytics and warehousing departments in the creation of high quality analyses for all functions of the business and in the definition of metrics that track the business's performance at different fronts
- Also endeavours to create new data-driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics, information visualization, and addressing unanswered business issues in a proactive manner.
Essential Qualifications :
- 5-10 years experience into statistical analysis in Retail/ FMCG/CPG domain is must.
- Relevant professional experience in Business Intelligence/ Data Analytics/ Modelling in a consumer driven marketing company would be preferred.
- Hands on experience in advanced statistical analysis and predictive modelling using SAS
- Proven experience with advanced statistical concepts such as logistic regression, CHAID, Cluster Analysis, Random Forest
- Prior experience in using clickstream data for advanced statistical analysis is preferred (ability to read web log files).
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and strong team player.
- Ability to drive analytics solution in a multi-disciplinary environment and collaborate with diverse internal teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.