Assistant Manager at Exl service
Views:604 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
EXL Service - Manager - Legal (6-12 yrs)
Essential Functions :
Contract Process Management :
1. Oversee organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance
2. Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained
3. Develop standards for contracts, including general language and provisions
4. Perform appropriate administrative and operational research to support proposal and contract development
5. Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables
6. Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
7. Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
8. Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets.
9. Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
10. Review contractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
Ability to take ownership of projects and - run with them- to completion.
Specific Projects : Assist with specific projects as the need arises to support strategic business growth while keeping within the acceptable risk profile.
Talent Management : Ensure team engagement; provide team development, orientation and mentoring. Continue to build and improve processes to minimize team conflicts.
The capability to work with numerical information, plus analytical and problem-solving skills; a good understanding of the principles of contract law; comfortable with technology, especially in relation to contract management tools
Graduate/Post Graduate with good academic background. Law (LL.B.) degree preferred.