Assistant Manager at EXL Service
Views:142 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
EXL Service - Artificial Intelligence Consultant - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (7-12 yrs)
At EXL, we are developing solutions for some of the most exciting and challenging AI and ML business problems. If you want to push the existing ML/AI knowledge boundaries, then we have an excellent opportunity for you. We are looking for Solutions Consultants who can help with solution design for state of the art, scalable, and self-learning systems for information extraction from unstructured content (text, image, speech and video). Major focus is to design MLOps framework to bring automation, model monitoring and CI/CD in to solution deployment pipeline.
- As an MLOps Solutions Consultant, design solutions for a wide range of ML use cases involving classification, extraction and search on unstructured text data
- Create state of the art scalable ML solutions for multiple business problems. This involves:
- Engaging with the client to understand the business problem
- Understand the process flow and nature of inputs (unstructured text)
- Work with the team to design and perform a proof of concept and demonstration of solution capability
- Work with domain experts, client stakeholders to build a viable business case for the solution
- Commercially close the opportunity into a contractual engagement
- Identify opportunities to implement MLOps framework to operationalize ML models
- Work experience with consulting oriented environment or captives with stakeholder management
- Collaborate with Data Science & Cloud teams to design ML solutions
- Interact with clients and internal business teams to perform solution feasibility as well as design and develop solutions
- Open to working across different domains - Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services etc.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders from legal, pricing, finance for contractual details.
- Support internal teams on RFPs, Collateral Building and thought leadership in the ML area.
- Should have work experience in the area of AI/ML/Advanced Analytics.
- Cloud working experience (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Ideally 5-8 years of relevant experience in AI/Analytics/IT/Operations consulting
- Work experience in a consulting set up and experience interfacing with clients during solutioning and project delivery.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal & client stakeholder
- Should have experience across the sales opportunity lifecycle of an AI/Digital Solution or a Data Science Project
Education: MBA or Engineering from Tier 1 colleges is a plus.
What we offer:
- EXL Digital offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class AI/ML and NLP consultants.
- You do not just spend your time performing data crunching, doing research and coding but develop yourself as a seasoned data science expert with applied industry knowledge.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. We provide you an opportunity to work on a variety of use cases across different industries - Insurance, Healthcare, Banking Finance and many more
- Projects drive you to go beyond lab setup and make real impact on live use cases through production deployments
- You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- AI/ML and NLP requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Digital, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects including AI/ML/NLP and cloud tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.