Head - Sourcing at Confidential
Views:1880 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Vice President - Financial Shared Services - CA (20-26 yrs)
Designation: Executive Vice President - Financial Shared Services - US hours
Reports to: Managing Director
Function: F&A Operations
No. of Vacancies: 1
Base Location: Chennai
The Head of Shared Service provides direction and leadership in the areas of finance, information technology, legal and human resources. Pursues organizational alignment with values, mission, and vision through relationship building, staff development, role modeling, and the implementation of organizational policies and procedures. Position is responsible for all financial strategies as well as banking and legal relationships including cash flow planning, investments and asset management. The Head of Shared Services oversees all technology initiatives, IT changes and project updates as well as strategic human resource planning and people talent.
Roles and responsibilities -
- Provide operational direction for Finance Shared Service team/s
- Will manage a P&L of the entire LOB with FTEs more than 1,000 FTEs.
- Will be responsible for growth of respective accounts under the vertical.
- Analyze and evaluate business processes and recommend actions to streamline processes, improve operational efficiencies, and identify opportunities for reducing operational costs.
- Will have to drive P&L with thorough stakeholder and client management
- Will be responsible to drive and lead Transformation projects for the vertical.
- Produce and analyse weekly/monthly KPIs, dashboards and analytics to measure and improve performance
- Presenting financial reports and analysis to the Global CFO and the senior leadership teams at clients finance organization.
- Manage contract commercials and P&L
- Create a high-performance framework to deliver on contracted SLAs and KPIs
- Oversee delivery of contracted transformation benefits
- Independently lead LOB performance reporting at monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Assist with special financial and business-related projects which impact FSS
- Utilize technology to enhance vendor management (contracts, invoices and chargebacks) process and work collaboratively with key partners to ensure efficient and effective workflow.
- Experience of leading / participating in internal / external audits will be a big plus.
- Assist with both internal and external audits to ensure complete, timely and accurate responses to information requests
- Responsible to direct department hiring and terminations as required.
- Directs the departments training requirements and ensures that timely and effective training is provided to maximize associate effectiveness and efficiency
- Build and maintain relationships by collaborating across business units and departments to foster trust, commitment, accountability and results
- Sponsor organizational project initiatives and ensures initiatives are implemented and operational.
- Ensure issues are resolved in a timely and acceptable fashion to avoid further escalations to senior leadership
- Chartered Accountant
DESIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Must have minimum 20 years of Post Qualification experience.
- Open to domestic and international travel
- Flexible to Work in US Hours
- Strong track record of independently managing large scale Finance Shared Services performing end to end processing including P&L and Balance Sheet
- Experience of managing a demanding client landscape and leading a shared service set up grounds up
- Exposure of managing multi - country finance operations
- Strong track record of Contract commercial management in a 3rd party BPO/ KPO Environment
- Should have lead transformation projects for the respective vertical.
- Establishes and maintains credibility for the finance department
- Provide timely and accurate analyses of budgets, project proposals, cash flow and trends in the multiple Shared Services areas to assist the Executive Team and the Board of Directors in performing their responsibilities.
- Initiates continual improvement of the financial management process.
- Educates department managers and program directors on financial issues impacting their areas of responsibilities.
- Highly computer literate with hands on experience on ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics or Great Plains
- Excellent Presentation ability to clearly articulate recommendations and risks
Softer Aspects of the Role
- Ability to maintain composure and think clearly in a high-pressure environment.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Extremely well organized and self-directed and adept at developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships within a team dynamic.
- Strong Communication ability in English to influence client management team.