Executive - US Statutory Audit - Big4 - CA (1-2 yrs)
Big4 hiring qualified CA for US Statutory Audit at Executive level.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Be an integral part of teams assigned as Dedicated teams for US audit engagement teams.
- Demonstrate understanding and knowledge of industry specific audit procedures
- Ensure the work is performed with high quality and completed within agreed turnaround time.
- Timely raise any issues identified to the company's Seniors, Managers and ET so that the quality and turnaround time are not impacted.
- Provide clarifications, train and mentor junior associates on a timely basis on industry specific audit and accounting knowledge and client specific matters on audit work papers.
- Perform upfront reviews wherever required for deliverable and as advised by the team lead.
- Plan and organize the work in such a way that the Quality and Efficiency are not impacted on the deliverable.
- Interact and seek clarifications from US rotational and ET points of contact
- Understand and capture comments during Quality and Risk Management team (QRM) review and from ET to provide feedback to junior associates.
- Work on improvement in audit work papers based on ET feedback.
- Continuously adopt process improvements and work towards improving efficiency in the performance of audit.
- Develop self by participating in and developing others by facilitating audit conceptual training.
- Participate in firm's strategic initiatives and/or corporate social responsibility programs.