Principal Talent Advisor at Talent Acceleration Corridor
Views:4041 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Executive/Senior Executive - HR Business Partner - IT (3-6 yrs)
We are scouting HR Business Partners for one of our IT MNC clients.
POSITION Executive/Senior Executive
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Act as a HR business partner for the assigned groups, with key focus on Talent Acquisition & Planning, Fostering Performance Driven Culture, Improving Talent Engagement and improving HR matrices.
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing the entire gamut of HR related activities for 200+ employees.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY -
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit. Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally and build a strong relationship with the business.
- Ensures timely delivery of manpower needs based on dynamic business plans; builds an effective pipeline to ensure timely closure of critical needs.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR processes and ensures adherence to HR related policies and processes. Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Manages entire employee life cycle from on-boarding till the exit, focusing on Engagement, Talent development and retention. Support the Business Head to design succession plans, role rotation plans and provide career development options for key talent and critical positions. Identify and prepare development plans for the key employees including Hi-Pots.
- Focuses on Competency based talent development and supports Managers in implementation of goal based assessment system. Acts as the performance improvement driver and invokes positive changes in the people management
- Identifies employees ready for the promotion and rotates best talents across different functions in the organization in consultation with the Business Head.
- Proposes changes for improved employee engagement and job satisfaction. Actively participates in business discussions and transfers best practices from different functions in the organization.
DESIRED PROFILE :
Incumbent must be an MBA graduate/ (with 60% throughout) from a recognized university with 3-6 years of experience in the similar function(HR) in a reputed organization from IT industry only.
- Must possess sound knowledge of all HR systems and processes, including, but not limited to:
- Manpower planning and recruitment
- On-boarding, Induction & Orientation
- Training Need Identification and Coordination
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement & Talent Development
- Employee Relations and Grievance Management
- Attrition, Retention
- Audits & Compliance, Comp & Ben and handling disciplinary cases (Desirable)
- Must have managed employee relations and grievance handling.
- Effective communication, strong Time Management and ability to prioritize assigned tasks.
- Must be a strong team player with good negotiation skills and conflict management.
- Should have the ability to mentor and guide others and lead a team.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and PPT.
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and brings them to closure with minimal supervision
- Must possess ability to make sound independent decisions. Prior experience in Change Management will be an added advantage.
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills are critical to this position.
- Should have: Clear thinking, flexibility, adaptability to work schedules, self-confidence, open to change, eye for detail, perseverance, discreetness and diplomacy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.