Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:1791 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Executive/Senior Consultant - Actuarial Services - General & Life Insurance (1-8 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
We are recruiting for an Executive in the Actuarial Services team. Working as an executive in this team, your responsibilities will include :
- Work as a core member of the actuarial team and contribute to make it a centre of excellence
- Analyse the historical claims data and identify potential issues and trends and document the findings
- Build MS-excel based actuarial tools and be able to use triangulation methods for the purpose of estimating outstanding loss reserves for various (Re)insurance companies.
- Work on Statement of Actuarial Opinions (SAO) and actuarial audits of clients
- Review data, methodologies, assumptions, results and benchmark against market
- Reconcile results from previous year and compare with clients- results
- Review Nonlife pricing models and carry out bespoke modelling
- Assist with Solvency II Technical provisions actuarial reviews for PRA submission requirements
- Validate consistency across regulatory submissions
- Assist client with understanding and implementing the new regulations e.g. Solvency II, IFRS, etc.
- Provide transaction and due diligence support to the client
- Provide assistance with actuarial system transformation
- Assist with actuarial review of Economic capital requirements
- Make proper commentary on the results/findings and prepare the summary report
- Assist senior members of the team in day-to-day management activities including MI reporting
- Actively participate in engagement team meeting
- Communicate with engagement managers/Directors/partners in UK and build strong professional relationship
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders and discuss solutions to potential problem areas
Essential skills required :
Education / professional qualifications :
Graduate/Post graduate with a strong background in mathematics and statistics
Please Note : (Mandatory)
Experience in General & Life Insurance business and finance. Member of Institute of Actuaries (UK) and/or Institute of Actuaries of India and must have passed at least 5 actuarial exams from either of these institutes (Except CT 9).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.