Executive Search at Vito India Advisors
Views:3487 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Executive Search Role - Private Equity (5-7 yrs)
About the Firm -
Founded in 2006, VitoAltor is a premier executive search firm dedicated to serving the specialized needs of clients across various industries. We partner with an exclusive set of Banking, Manufacturing, Consumer, Pharma, Lifesciences, Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Engineering clients to fulfill their human capital needs across all functional areas. We have specialized teams of highly qualified consultants from top companies and campuses, aligned to these domains to further strengthen their dominance over each vertical. Our outstanding research, network and execution capability has enabled us to successfully place over 2000 senior candidates across verticals.
What we deliver to our clients ?
- Talent Solutions from mid to CXO levels
- HR Consulting Assignments
- Business Build-outs and Advisory
- Business Structuring and benchmarking v/s peers
- Talent Re-tooling
- Outplacement services
- Compensation Benchmarking
What are we looking for ?
Our Private Equity practice services 100+ Private Equity & Venture Capital Funds for their recruitment needs. As the demand for talent increases, we are looking to expand our team to catapult us to the Number 1 partner of choice across Private Equity & Venture Capital Funds in India for their hiring requirements.
What will the candidate be responsible for ?
1. Business Development and build new client relationships
2. Managing existing Partner Level client relationships
3. Engage and assess over 1000+ Private Equity & Venture Capital Funds professionals in India
4. Identify top talent and build an industry network Private Equity & Venture Capital Funds community in India.
5. Manage candidate assessment, screening and maintaining a robust pipeline and recall of top talent for various searches
6. Execute Mandates from clients across levels i.e. Senior Associates to Partner level searches
7. Manage a team of Analyst/ Associates for ground level support & execution
8. Responsibility for the entire P&L of the practice area and devising y-o-y growth strategies
Who is the right Candidate for the job ?
1. MBA from a top college / CA with 5-7 years of experience across Private Equity & Venture Capital Funds
2. A process oriented individual will be an added advantage.
3. A demonstrated ability to multi-task and handle multiple variables, multiple stakeholders and targets is a must for this role.
4. Strong people engagement skills and ability to build business relationships with senior stakeholders.
5. Someone who is unafraid to step or immerse themselves into the unknown.
6. A self-starter who can thrive without constant supervision and direction and think on their feet.
7. Highly Polished & articulate communication is a must for this role.
8. An eye for detail and the passion for a service-oriented business.
Our work environment offers high levels of motivation, challenge and is ideal for ambitious professionals that want to catapult their careers. If you have a strong drive, a real passion to succeed, are career oriented and looking for a career switch, then do write to us. We'll be delighted to chat & get to know you better.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.