Associate Recruitment Manager at WEN
Views:129 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive/Manager/Senior Manager - Direct Tax - Mergers & Acquisitions (4-12 yrs)
Direct Tax - Mergers & Acquisitions - Executive/Manager/Sr. Manager (PWD/Returnee Women)
- Building larger business opportunities in corporate taxes
- Conducting tax planning for clients to meet with the corporate tax obligations as per statute
- Providing expert advice on Corporate tax laws and regulations
- Leading and managing client relationships to ensure seamless execution.
- Monitor work, manage, motivate and guide to deliver work of high quality
- Develop appropriate client relationships and identify further client opportunities
- Ability to understand the client's business, microeconomic and macroeconomic issues around the same
- Keep up-to-date on developments in tax and regulatory space - FEMA, SEBI, Corporate Laws, etc.
- Performance management of team, work allocation and identification of training and development needs
- Take a significant role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of team members
- To ensure that the risk and other policies are being adhered to.