HR Consultant at Avathara
Views:910 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Executive - Human Resources - IT (2-3 yrs)
Salary Offered : 7-10 LPA
We are looking for an empathetic Human Resources (HR) Generalist whose first instinct is to search for inefficiencies and whose second instinct is to implement something better. If you are eager to support the growth of a quickly-scaling company, then we- d love to hear from you.
You will have to play a key role in a number of important functions such as recruitment, onboarding, compensation and benefits, training and development, and more. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a red-hot passion for HR.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training + development
- Maintain employee files and records
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and engaging workplace
- Drive the development and implementation of important human resource policies
- Initiate and drive team activities and events
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
Experience: 2+ yrs
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist in any startup would be add-on.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Previous knowledge of HRIS systems and other HR tools is a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Empathetic and passionate
- Aptitude in problem-solving and creative thinking
- The desire to work as a team and results-driven