HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:1111 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Executive - Finance - FMCG (2-6 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2-6 Years
- Qualification - CMA (Cost management accountant) - ICWA
- Experience in budgeting, cost analysis.
- Work from office.
Key Deliverables :
- Financial Accounting- Assist in review and preparation of Monthly Accounts, Inter Company Debit Note Accounting, Review of Accounts & GL analysis, Preparation of Quarterly Schedules etc.
- Tax related Analysis - Review of C Form compliance and CENVAT compliance report sent by factory team in desired format; Ensure TDS & Reverse Service Tax compliances, Resolve tax related issues if any;
- Audit Control - Coordinate with audit team for implementation of audit recommendations; Resolve issues if any during implementation
- Capex- Managing Capex Finance operations including Negotiation with suppliers, Ordering, Payments, Statutory Compliances, Retention & Advances, Bank Guarantees, LC, Transfer Pricing Regulation etc. Managing Budget tracking. Evaluating financial viability of all Capex proposals.
- Revenue: Ensure timely payment of all category related payments-contractors, admin, imprest cash, spares. Ensure compliance of company policies with regard to ordering and competitive quotations.
- Financial & Cost Analysis - Prepare monthly financial reports (e.g. material reports, scrap sales reports, finished goods aging report, sales report SKU wise and COGS); Prepare monthly profit and loss report for category; Assist in MIS on a month on month basis
- Assistance in Business Planning - Calculate COGS for the coming year based on inputs from procurement & manufacturing team and past performance data; analyzing impact of material & freight inflation, analyzing fixed cost.
- Inventory Management - Conduct surprise stock verification audit at CMU/owned unit; Review reconciliation of physical stock with stock records and SAP; review of stock accounting & moving (weighted) average price.
- Policies and Systems - Review and ensure adherence to company policies and systems
- Implementation of new & improved processes: Assist in implementation of new processes in order to comply the new/upcoming statutory requirements e.g., under Companies Act, 2013, Ind AS, GST etc. or to improve the present systems & processes e.g., improvement in variance accounting process etc.