Executive Director - Technology - BFSI (18-25 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- As the technology leader you will be well experienced in building high performing technology team, driving major cultural and operating model transformation, working in collaboration with multiple stakeholders to deliver the technology roadmap in partnership with the business.
Passion for our customers is key as we'll look to you and your team to adopt an outside-in perspective to truly understand what our customers are looking for
Our client is a global leader in the banking & financial services domain.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and Leading High performing Teams - Attracting, retaining, developing and driving a joyful journey with a talented and diverse group of people
- Execution - Employing sustainable Agile practices, strong backlog management, mature CI/CD and DevSecOps to deliver complete, working functionality to customers every sprint (and daily to your internal teams)
- Innovation - Finding creative ways to deliver outcomes to our customers balancing short term outcomes vs longer term sustainability
- Value - Showcasing your team's work, focusing relentlessly on the business value, incorporating metrics (ensure data driven decisions) and working with our global stakeholders to ensure we efficiently and effectively are delivering value to our customers and the business
- Partnership - Partnering with your stakeholders in business and technology in all geographical locations to build a team camaraderie both within and outside of Technology
- Bachelor's in computer science or equivalent
- 18+ years of relevant working experience in an application development environment
- Hands-on experience in designing, building and running mission critical, performant, and scalable enterprise solutions in an Agile way
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Platform culture, Cloud-native, API-everything and Data/ML embedded at the core of everything we build
- Creativity, Dynamism and Drive to build high performing teams with a passion for bleeding edge technology
- Experience in Distributed computing and Cloud native architecture
- Experience in Big Data and Machine learning
- Experience in Chaos engineering, Site Reliability Engineering
- Experience in Agile culture of DevOps, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and
- Experience in API and web/mobile app development
- Experience in UI/UX design and development
- Ability to navigate complexity
- Great communication and engagement skills
- Curiosity to be a continuous learner
- Opportunity to be a part of global leadership and work on cutting edge technology
- Opportunity to enable strategic decision making for a global company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jyoti Agrawal on + 91 080 6826 6822.
Contact - Jyoti Agrawal - + 91 080 6826 6822
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.