Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1541 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Executive Assistant To Managing Director - Corporate Strategy/Planning - Infrastructure (8-12 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Independently driving large scale projects and programs on innovation, cutting across the Company involving - Technology, and Product
- Work with the other functional leaders in the company to make sure all teams are working seamlessly to deliver on the new Operations roadmap.
- Acts as an interface between the MD and the Board of Directors and Executive Committee and management of different Plant / Factory locations and Sales offices.
- Business Presentation and Communication.
- Support MD in Analyzing and summarizing MIS reports meant for the MD for effective decision making.
- Conserve Directors time by reading, researching Industry for important projects.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to promote and positively represent the Company through internal and external communication.
- Prepare and deliver presentation of existing and new initiatives of the Company to internal and external audience and be able to represent the Company in variety of settings.
- Manage media events and press briefing whenever required.
- We are looking for someone who can demonstrate real impact within business and help transform the company by focusing on operational challenges and help steer the course of the company with MD's guidance.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Has a sharp Business acumen and ability to understand the overall Business levers for growth and revenue generation.
- Has very strong program management skills
- Has the ability of dealing with ambiguity
- Is able to independently engage and collaborate with top/senior management for collaborative problem solving.
- Is strategic and at the same time is able to deep dive and ensure operational execution
- 8-12 years experience in Operations or in Executive Assistant role in a Manufacturing set up.
- Ideally an Engineer and a Premier Institute MBA.