Managing Partner & CEO at GoodPeople Consulting LLP
Views:1822 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Executive Assistant To Group President - Human Resource Domain - Construction Firm (8-12 yrs)
The Group is well diversified with operations in India and overseas. Financially strong with well-entrenched HR systems and processes it combines best of practices and Indian ethos.
The incumbent shall be the points person for group initiatives in HR in some of the following areas:
- Large group HR practices are driven from the corporate which aim at strengthening the foundation of people quotient and delivery;
- Troubleshooting on key HR projects with tight deadlines;
- Support preparation of a white paper on newer areas in HR which has relevance to Group's functioning;
- Present to business heads the state of HR on agreed metrics and generate discussion on the way ahead for resolving key issues;
- Take the lead in preparing the HRIS at Group level for action at Group President HR level;
- Work closely with Group Head HR on confidential assignments including talent acquisition;
- Pilot initiatives in group companies on projects which are tested before implementation at Group level.
- Consulting HR background is preferable with a high degree of maturity tact and presentation skills.
- Should be prepared to move in a functional role in the business after some time.