Executive Assistant To Founder - HealthTech Platform (2-4 yrs)
Our client is Indias leading SmartICU brand that focuses on bringing quality critical care within the reach of every patient wherever they are. Founded in 2017 by ICU specialist doctors trained in Cleveland Clinic, USA, this Bangalore based company effectively combines state of the art technology, world class clinical expertise and systemic change management solutions to reshape the way critical care is being delivered.
This tele-ICU company manages over 50 hospitals in 15 states in India and has treated more than 30,000 critically ill patients, including treating more than 5,000 Covid-19 patients. It has raised a total of 300M in funding.
As a EA to Founder, you will be responsible for figuring out and executing on what needs to happen in the next 6 months for the company to unlock value for the patients it helps, the clinicians and hospitals it partners with and its team that make the magic happen.
What you will do:
- Handling timeline based projects that are conceptualized with the cofounders and will require high degree of cross pollination with leaders, teams and individuals, both internal and external, to execute. (Execute being the operative word)
- Setting up the company for its next fund raise, and setting up the internationalization of its services and product
- Executing and scaling internationalization in the selected geography and building out the business
What you need to have:
- 2 to 4 years of work experience
- Investment banking or consulting background can build business plans and projections
- Excitement by moving from Excel/google sheets to implementing, testing, and iterating
- Fanatical discipline
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.