Executive Search Consultant at Thrivibe - The Human Capital Co.
Views:863 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant To CEO - Strategy - Real Estate (8-15 yrs)
Strategy (Executive Assistant to CEO) - Job Purpose:
The role serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on key matters pertaining to the Chief Executive along with respective business heads to achieve strategic objectives.
The position requires multi-tasking, ability to conceptualize, implement new processes, create - update - follow up, attention to detail, aggregating and interpreting data. The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges facing the senior management and oversees special projects.
Here is what a day looks like (Roles & Responsibilities):
1. Successfully completes critical deliverables with a hands-on approach that facilitates the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
2. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response. Coordinates for all the commercial facing teams.
3. Generating various MIS for the CEO as and when required. Coordinating with the various departments for various MIS reports and any other important issue / communication from the CEO's office.
4. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management.
5. Support the CEO in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets, and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners.
6. To oversee coordination and collation of quarterly reports for Board meetings.
7. Assist & coordinate the strategy planning exercise.
8. Able to crunch data and numbers for meaningful business data analysis
9. Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the organization and keeping the CEO updated.
10. Assist with relevant and timely data / updates to CEO ensuring effective utilization of his time during meetings and reviews
11. Head responsibility to coordinate and plan top executive corporate meetings. Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Facilitates cross-divisional coordination.
12. Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings.
13. Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
14. Arrange Board of Director's meetings, Investor Relations Meeting, Annual Shareholders Meeting, and different executive level events, as required.
15. Maintain and develop systems, procedures, and records in line with the organization's policies and objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.