Consultant at DelverveHR
Views:580 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Executive Assistant - Strategy - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-5 yrs)
Desired Qualification : BE and PG/ MBA from tier 1 institutes.
Required experience range : 2 to 3 years post MBA.
Purpose: As EA to the Managing Director, this position will assist MD to drive strategic/business projects
across businesses and generate analytical reports for the Leadership Team to take informed decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work closely with all Business CEOs & Heads to understand the current status and P&L and drive strategic programs across businesses.
- Analyzing, investigating and explaining key movements and trends of P&L to key stakeholders and top management.
- Support the MD in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, Budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with - Stakeholders and partners.
- Track various projects for closure within defined timelines (function of a PMO)
- Ensure closure of discussions and action items from review / strategy / leadership meetings
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to align headcount, money and business structure within reporting systems periodically.
- Maintain up to date research and detailed financial summaries on competitors (existing and upcoming)
- Study required reports and share key insights on IT, internal audit reports, legal reports, HR reports etc.
- Assists the MD with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Should have good communication skills, patient, detail oriented and ability to work in diverse team.
- Should be able to stretch beyond official hours. Should be open for Domestic & International Travel.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response.
Desired Candidate's Profile :
- Post-graduate degree from Tier 1 MBA institute with a confident personality and a pleasing disposition
- Preferably at least 2 years of work experience post MBA in a similar role or in market research, data analytics, financial modeling, etc.
- Should have an inclination toward business development.
- Should have an aptitude for business and financial acumen.
- Strong in follow ups with Business CEOs on P&L, Sales and assigned projects.
- Good in drafting business communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, smart with strong analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.