Senior Manager - HR at GCPPL
Views:5170 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
Executive/Assistant Manager - Human Resource - FMCG Startup (1-3 yrs)
About the Organization:
Global Consumer Products Pvt. Ltd. is newly started FMCG company. It has been started by Ex MD of Godrej Mr A Mahendran. Global CP is looking to build a portfolio of consumer brands in the categories of Foods & Bevrages to begin with, and has secured an equity commitment of Rs.315 crore (about $50 million) from a consortium of investors comprising Goldman Sachs, a leading investment bank, and Mitsui Global Investment, among others.
Recently in the month of April 2015, the company has launched its first range of products across the five state of south in Chocolate category under the Brand name of LuvIt.
Company website: www.globalcp.in
Latest Product Launch TVC: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExlKy3vmz6VBFKRFWms5RQ/feed
Latest Press Clipping of Mr Mahendren: - https://www.youtube.com/watch- v=kvX1uoS5ASM
About the Job:
Job Responsibility: HR Business Partner - Sales
- Partner with business on Strategic initiatives starting Goal alignment with organization goals and subsequently conduct workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Responsible for managing employee life cycle starting from recruitment, on-boarding, induction, development, talent management, engagement, separation and exit processes for the business
- Conduct Regular interaction with line managers and employees to address employee queries / grievances / policies.
- Build communication platforms for the teams to have ongoing interaction, partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate employees to achieve their fullest potential.
- Implement Talent development, engagement and training initiatives as agreed with the teams
- Responsible for team performance and design and development of initiatives for enhancing team performance
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures - line confirmation process, performance appraisal and annual salary revision
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to control attrition, improve retention, and employee experience
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
Qualification & Experience requirement:
- Masters on Human Resources
- 2 - 3 years of HRBP experience, FMCG experience will be preferable
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Ability to work in an dynamic/ evolving entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
The role requires travel to 5 states of South as required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.