Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:2160 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Executive Assistant - Corporate Strategy - Manufacturing - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (5-10 yrs)
Exp: 5 - 10 years
CTC: 20 - 30 LPA
Talents from Tier 1 B Schools Only
Should be From Manufacturing
Key Functional Responsibilities:
1. Drive the Strategic planning process of the organization
2. Strategize, plan and implement corporate level strategic initiatives to meet organizational goals.
3. Work closely with the business and functional leaders to facilitate execution and progress of BU level strategic initiatives as per SPP
4. Focal point for special projects undertaken by various departments, including preparation of Investment case, financial projections and ROI, evaluation and fitment to strategic objectives
5. Drive Business analytics at corporate level including macro and micro environment tracking, market research, industry and competition trends, qualitative and quantitative insights, growth opportunities to senior leadership team
6. Monitor and report progress of strategic and annual business plan implementation
Assist Managing Director through analysis and presentation of organizational performance, generation of reports at regular intervals, facilitating preparations for periodic business reviews and board meetings
- Formulation and implementation of organizational strategy as per SPP.
- Achievement of BU level strategic objectives along with business leaders.
- Implementation of the strategic projects and achievement of goals.
- Business Analytics driven insights and improvements in organizational KPIs.
- Efficient and effective management of tasks of MD's office.
- Professional qualification in Finance, Business Studies or equivalent with relevant experience in corporate planning and strategy.
- Ability to structure and manage complex strategic projects.
- Excellent analytical abilities and business acumen.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people across seniority and age groups.
- Excellent time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Proficiency in MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional communication skills( verbal, written), emotional intelligence.
- Should be a Go Getter with highest levels of Integrity.