HR at Excitel Broadband Pvt. Ltd.
Views:219 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Excitel - Training Lead - Sales Training (7-12 yrs)
The candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering comprehensive training programs to enhance the sales capabilities and performance of our sales team. He/She will identify and assess training needs, create tailored training plans, and implement various training methods. This role plays a critical part in ensuring the consistent development of sales skills, product knowledge, and customer-centric approaches to enhance the productivity of the Sales team and equip them to be ahead of the curve always. The incumbent will have to think out of the box to conceptualize unique and engaging solutions for the sales team across levels in the organization.
- Spend time on ground understanding the realities and challenges in the field and bring that into the training needs identified list.
- Design, develop, and update sales training programs and materials to align with organizational objectives of enhancing productivity and creating a culture of learning.
- Identifying training needs of the Sales team at various level by Collaborate with sales leadership, using PMS, Competency gaps and other tools.
- Conduct engaging and interactive training sessions for sales teams, including new hires and ongoing skill development.
- Utilize various training methods, including workshops, simulations, and e-learning platforms.
- Ensure that sales teams have in-depth knowledge of the products or services offered.
- Manage the team of Sales trainers across locations to ensure uniform execution of planned training and development initiatives.
- Train field sales executives on effective sales techniques, objection handling, closing strategies,
- Analyze sales performance data to identify areas for improvement.
- Provide feedback to sales managers and individual sales representatives on performance and areas for growth.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and learning within the sales team.
- Stay updated on advancements in sales technology and incorporate them into training programs.
- Work with HR for competency mapping, assessment and development of sales team members.
- Work on equipping the Sales Team with skills and knowledge required for career growth in the organization.
- Proven relevant work experience of 9+ years as Sales Trainer.
- Track record in designing and executing successful sales training programs.
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies, techniques, and best practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Ability to tailor training programs to different learning styles and experience levels.
- Results-oriented with a track record of improving sales performance through training.
- Proficient in using sales tools, CRM systems, and other relevant technologies.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- MBA/Master Degree