Manager - TA at Excitel Broadband Pvt Ltd
Views:391 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Excitel - Operation Lead - Partner Success Team (4-8 yrs)
Job Description: Ops Lead - Partner Success Team
All you need to know about Excitel is that it's fun, young and exciting. These values are important to us and we carry them with us every day. We came into existence in 2015, and are now with 6 lakh active subscribers, 1400 partners and 2 major markets in Delhi and Hyderabad.
As per TRAI's Dec - 20 published numbers for India, Excitel stands 7th (total subscriber base) among all private players in India, 4th in top monthly and quarterly growth (absolute and %) - averaging higher than market growth average, and among top 10 Wireline
Broadband players in India.
This compared to the large conglomerates (Airtel, BSNL/MTNL) or well-funded platers (ACT Fibernet, YouBroadband from Vodafone) or publicly listed (Hathaway) or players with long history (Spectranet, DEN, Tikona) is an amazing success story of Excitel. Excitel has been steadily growing its subscriber base largely due to their powerful technology and strong word-of-mouth
from users. This year we have 20 cities in our portfolio and envisage to expand to 50 cities by 2022.
While Excitel's initial industry-first plans & industry-best delivery gave it an exponential growth in these years, competition has now copied the promises, if not the delivery, thus confusing the consumers. Keeping in sync with the ambitious market expansion and market-share gain that is.
Excitel's vision for the next few years, its critical now to build the value-system for the brand and what it is identified for - not only for its Customers & Prospects, but also to attract the right employees, partners, associations, press, and so on. As we are aware, in the current organic world of communication, a brand is no longer what we tell the Consumer it is - it is what Consumers tell each other it is. The environment is such that the Excitel brand storytelling is an urgent necessity for our business to sustain & grow.
We've always been obsessed with transforming the way young Indians experience entertainment on the internet at home, and it is the passion guiding our way forward.
Our Power Factors:
- Super high consistency in performance
- European technology to Indian homes
- Regional partner network ensures exceptional last mile delivery & local support
- Lightening fast and efficient customer support
We also have a very cool network design team that keeps the hustle going- all the way from Europe. And here at home we have the best ERPs on our side. Our operations team loves to aim high and has overseen the evolution of broadband in India like never before. With LIT knowledge and resources at hand, our team has all it takes to roll out seamless networks throughout the country and now you are a part of it.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic professional to work in a dynamic and high growth environment. The incumbent shall be someone with a process mindset, getting work done attitude and excellent execution skills.
Reporting to: Circle PST Head - Partner Success Team
- Running the Partner success team drumbeat in the circle
- Owning the target related to onboarding and managing the Excitel regional partners
- Ensuring Process adherence and implementation of processes defined in the function
- Team training and performance management of all team members
- Ensuring inter functional coordination and alignment with Partner Network, core network and sales
- Responsible for Excitel regional partners' growth, service delivery level and business alignment for the circle resulting in standard operational SOP followed and executed by all partners in the circle
Key Result Area :
- Minimum 4 days in a week on Field with PST managers
- At Least 8 ERP meetings in a week
- Weekly Training of PST managers
- Streamlining regular Ops and identifying gaps