Manager - TA at Excitel Broadband Pvt Ltd
Views:492 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Excitel - Manager - Talent Acquisition (4-8 yrs)
All you need to know about Excitel is that it's fun, young and exciting. These values are important to us and we carry them with us every day. We came into existence in 2015, and are now with 6 lakh active subscribers, 1400 partners and 2 major markets in Delhi and Hyderabad.
As per TRAI's Dec - 20 published numbers for India, Excitel stands 7th (total subscriber base) among all private players in India, 4th in top monthly and quarterly growth (absolute and %) - averaging higher than market growth average, and among top 10 Wireline Broadband players in India.
This compared to the large conglomerates (Airtel, BSNL/MTNL) or well-funded platers (ACT Fibernet, YouBroadband from Vodafone) or publicly listed (Hathaway) or players with long history (Spectranet, DEN, Tikona) is an amazing success story of Excitel. Excitel has been steadily growing its subscriber base largely due to their powerful technology and strong word-of-mouth from users. This year we have 20 cities in our portfolio and envisage to expand to 50 cities by 2022.
While Excitel's initial industry-first plans & industry-best delivery gave it an exponential growth in these years, competition has now copied the promises, if not the delivery, thus confusing the consumers. Keeping in sync with the ambitious market expansion and market-share gain that is. Excitel's vision for the next few years, its critical now to build the value-system for the brand and what it is identified for - not only for its customers & Prospects, but also to attract the right employees, partners, associations, press, and so on. As we are aware, in the current organic world of communication, a brand is no longer what we tell the Consumer it is - it is what Consumers tell each other it is. The environment is such that the Excitel brand storytelling is an urgent necessity for our business to sustain & grow.
We've always been obsessed with transforming the way young Indians experience entertainment on the internet at home, and it is the passion guiding our way forward.
We are looking for a passionate and self-driven professional to work in a dynamic and high growth environment. The incumbent shall be responsible to drive an effective Talent Acquisition strategy to achieve finding and retaining quality talent of laterals mainly at leadership and mid-management levels.
Reporting to: Head - HR
Leading a productive end-to-end recruitment strategy which will include pipeline, source, attract, engage, and acquire a quality pool of talent comprising of varied roles at senior and mid-management levels. Can be able to individually drive hiring in non-nice roles and ensure quality candidate experience.
- Streamline and upgrade existing processes to provide good talent for hiring manager and candidates
- Ensure candidate undergo the best experience during the overall recruitment journey
- Manage lateral hiring and ensuring less time and cost to hire
- Large focus on quality and less on quantity, ensuring back-fill roles are filled in less time People Management
- Lead and motivate team members to achieve results in a high-paced and ambitious environment adhering to all the policy and compliance requirements
- Partner and coordinate with Recruitment Lead, Recruitment Heads and Business Heads to understand business needs and manpower requirements to formulate annual budget, and operational plans
- Develop strong relationships with Stakeholders and Vendors to ensure quality and cost effectiveness
Professional Experience/ Qualification
1) With 3 to 5 years of experience in hard core Talent Acquisition with core focus on recruitment with a startup or high growth organization.
2) Pref an Engineering Graduate and or MBA/PGDM (PM/HR)Should have extensive experience in lateral Hiring and IT- hiring.
3)Must have handled end-to-end recruitment processes
With excellent interpersonal skills coupled with stakeholder management.
4)Ability to work in a target driven and demanding environment.
5)Hands on with excel and process writing
Expertise in analytics, dashboard and reporting
High degree of creativity for developing HR systems and practices
6)Thrives in a fast-paced environment; able to work in ambiguity and be flexible as priorities change.
7)Demonstrates a positive attitude and enthusiasm for Hypothesis.
8)Takes an empathic approach, but not afraid of conflict
Strategic Thinking and business perspective
Analytical, conceptual, problem solving & decision-making Skills.
9)Systems Orientation. Initiative and Drive, high energy
10)Excellent verbal and non-verbal Communication Skills