Excelra - Specialist - Compensation & Benefits (10-15 yrs)
The individual should have at least 10 + years of work exp. in C&B with expertise in plan implementation, administration and compliance. Thorough knowledge in market benchmarking/intelligence, job mapping & evaluation of rewards.
- Plan, develop and implement new and revised compensation programs policies and procedures as per the company s philosophy and competitive practices
- Manage reward programs such as variable pay merit raises skill-based compensation
- Develop promotion and retention strategies for existing employees
- Using Analytical techniques for compiling, preparing, and presenting data
- Conduct compensation surveys and analyze findings to add value to the company's strategic plan.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- .Experience in managing payroll processing functions like computation of salaries, attendance, leaves, fixed & variable pay entitlements. Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity.
- Partnering with HR business partners, Recruitment, HRSS, and payroll department to ensure effectiveness and accuracy
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies guidelines and procedures
- Recommending plan revision that is cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends
- Responsible for ensuring that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and regulations Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Participates in compensation, benefits projects and initiatives as necessary
- Prepares reports and analysis to support projects, communication and training
- Provide support and guidance for data integrity, compensation decision processes, benefits decision process, communication of decisions to HR and employees
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence key partners; gets results through collaboration
- Firm analytical skills and ability to tell a story with insights and trends
- Ability to work in teams, as both a lead and a supporting team member
- A skilled facilitator, able to navigate tough conversations with a senior stakeholders
- Effective verbal and written communication skills Preferred qualifications
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and able to independently manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment