Talent Acquisition at EVERSANA
Views:2136 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
EVERSANA - Analyst - APAC Consulting - IIT/NIT (0-2 yrs)
Analyst - EVERSANA APAC Consulting
- Understand the client/engagement dynamics and perform qualitative and/or quantitative research and analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions. Expected to drive the insights.
- Help in designing, structuring and delivering client proposals, reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Work with APAC teams based in Singapore, Tokyo and Shanghai.
- Work under supervision as part of a team engaged in strategy consulting, Market Research, Market Access and Custom assignments.
- Perform tasks as directed with an emphasis on information collection and analysis, and financial modelling to create the basis for strategic insight.
- There may be interaction with client team members.
- Hours may be demanding and irregular.
- Bachelor's degree from IITs/NITs with 0 to 2 years experience.
- Any experience in Life sciences/Healthcare/Pharma consulting or market research or industry could be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and writing
About Eversana :
EVERSANA is widely recognized as a rapidly growing commercial service provider to the global life science sector. With nearly 25 locations and more than 2,000 employees worldwide, EVERSANA works with more than 500 pharmaceutical and medical device companies, ranging from start-ups to established global entities. Together, we help bring critical therapies to market while improving the lives of patients and reducing the global cost of healthcare to the public and private sectors. Launched under the combined ownership of private equity leaders, Water Street Healthcare Partners and JLL Partners, EVERSANA recognizes the strategic value of working with biopharmaceutical and medical device companies in Asia Pacific. The region is a critical component to our ongoing success and long-term mission to advance life sciences and create a healthier world for all.