Talent Acqusition Manager at Evergent Technologies
Views:1340 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:198
Evergent - Director - Sales - APAC Region (10-25 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as a representative acquire new customers in APAC region.
- Meet the quarterly sales targets and objectives by identifying and closing profitable new business opportunities for solutions within allocated target and/or existing client accounts and sectors.
- Keep up to date with the portfolio of products and services and be able to articulate key business benefits and competitive differentiators
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Ensure sales plans / account plans are in place for the key target accounts
- Management of own pipeline of new opportunities to ensure consistent target and achievement
- Consistent identification and capture profitable revenue opportunities
- Experience at effectively forecasting pipeline opportunities & drive sales process discipline in the sales team.
- Demonstrated success in building and managing relationships with enterprise clients at CXO levels.
- Develop and implement plans to increase penetration within existing accounts in respect of cross selling opportunities, within sales and cross functionally.
- Work collaboratively with Global teams on Global opportunities / accounts and sales support teams to win key opportunities
- 10+ years of progressive, relevant experience selling Large complex transformative products; SaaS / Cloud solutions across Enterprise.
- Deep understanding & connections within the APAC market, either with Channel Partners or Enterprise clients
- You should be a - hunter- with proven experience in running long, complex B2B sales cycle processes for large companies and proven track record of closing large complex deals.
- Networks into the Telecom industry and working experience of OSS and BSS
- Experience of working in highly competitive environments and constantly improving and delivering order intake margin and revenue.